1/15/2011

Soap of the month club subscription

So I have seen on etsy there are monthly soap subscriptions. I thought this was a neat idea and have decided to give it a try.  I like making different soaps and it's very possible that I may never make the same ones again. So I thought this would be an idea for those who like suprises as much as I do! I took some pictures and posted a few soap subscriptions on etsy for a 3 month soap subscription that includes shipping, gift box and a note to the recipient. The first 2 bars ship after purchase and the following soaps are sent out on the first of each month. So a fun way to give an ongoing gift! Who doesn't like getting little special gifts in the mail each month. Speaking of monthly subscriptions, I am going to start my monthly giveaways as well! Ideas are in the making and will be posted soon!

2 comments:

  1. What lovely looking soap! I am hoping to make goat's milk soap this Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, Thank you. This soap posted here is Lavender Rose scented soap. Made with Rose Hip seed powder and Poppy seeds. It is hot process made and the lavender purple color is a result of the rose hip powder and poppy seeds. I haven't tried this combination in a cold process, but it did turn out pretty. I then dipped them into rose petals. I would love to hear how your goats milk soap turns out! Bramble Berry Lye calculator is a wonderful tool if you are wanting to make your own recipe. Is this your first batch of soap you will be making?

    ReplyDelete