1/07/2011

Special somethings for that Special someone! Your Valentine...

So in the soap world I have going on at my house, Valentine's day is the next special occasion coming up that I need to make soaps that will cure in time. These soap cupcakes are cold porcess made (I'll get into that more some later posts) This whole valentine's preperation I wanted to make some soap that smelled like chocolate and sweetness without the edible calories but good for your body (how do you like the sounds of that!) Of course don't eat it, it's only good for you epidermis *skin* wink. So I decided to try out some fragrance oils which are not essential oils totally different (a blog for another time) This scent is Vanilla Butter Cream. Made with saponified Oils of Olive, Coconut, and Palm Kernel. As I was taking these out of the pretty silicone heart shaped cupcake mold I discovered that only 4 out of the 12 are sell worthy...Here is a pretty one.
Here is the strange odd looking soap cupcake heart...What do you think ( ohh my computer's question mark isn't working)
Looks like a yummy smelling blob!
Not want I exactly was hoping for...



Here is a wonderful Chocolate Peppermint truffle soap Cupcake!! This smells so good, just like a Chocolate Peppermint truffle it does have real cocoa...








How a bout a whole cake!!! Chocolate Peppermint truffle cake with Vanilla Buttercream drizzle. I can make custom cakes to your liking. This bundt cake weighs 2lbs and 7 oz. Of course I am selling the slices by themselves as well and they will also be in the Seven Arts gallery the beginning of Feb. They are a little over 5 oz. and are selling for $8.75 a slice. A great gift fo rthat lover of chocolate in your life! Or it might be perfect for someone to get for you!
Little heart cut out soaps chocolate peppermint truffle...and a leaf cut out. These smell so wonderful about 2 ounces and are $3.50 ea. I am not sure if any of these will be listed on purabella.etsy.com I made these for the gallery...but maybe some would like to be on etsy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment